Look for consolidation to come in the single-family housing sector, according to David Auerbach of Esposito Securities.
Stifel Nicolaus’ John Guinee sees focus on REITs with consistent earnings and dividend growth.
Eaton Vance’s Scott Craig sees apartment supply as short-term headwind.
National Storage CEO Arlen Nordhagen expects REIT to play “aggressive” role in sector consolidation.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says company committed to maintaining diverse tenant base.
- Advisers may lose fiduciary rule's grandfathering when switching jobs
- San Francisco looks to add housing in basements
- First Potomac sells D.C. development site for $54.5M
- Auerbach: Home-rental market poised for consolidation
- Under Armour to move into former FAO Schwarz space
- Multifamily REITs cite growing headwinds in Q2
- Stock funds hit hard as hedge fund investors withdraw $20.7B
- GICS real estate category part of larger, longer process