Morrison & Foerster’s David Slotkin says smaller REITs could see cost of capital rise.
Blackstone’s Jonathan Gray anticipates public market support for single-family model.
Griffin Capital’s Kevin Shields sees potential for DOL fiduciary rule to shut out smaller investors.
Grant Thornton’s Greg Ross says REIT investment outlook is positive for next few years.
Deloitte’s Bob O’Brien still sees hurdles in developing China’s REIT market.
- Groups seek more time on fiduciary rule, but Labor Dept. holds firm
- Bond buying recommended as general Fed policy tool
- Venable partner emphasizes importance of succession planning
- STORE CEO: Net-lease REIT sector positioned for strong growth
- Which retailers have the most productive spaces?
- How mall owner Simon is using tech to build its brand
- Ventas files with SEC to establish Care Capital Properties
- Blackstone-Embassy JV opts not to form REIT in India