CEO David Rogers tells REIT.com that the self-storage REIT sees continued scope for growth.
MAA and Post focused on apartment properties in Sunbelt region of the country.
Author Stephanie Krewson-Kelly says generalist investors trying to learn more about REITs.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says demand remains ahead of supply across all sectors.
Ken Campbell says modern REIT industry has “tamed” the real estate cycle.
- Court denies rights to Freddie Mac shareholder
- New-home sales hit 9-year high
- Public Storage buys 790-unit storage facility in Mich.
- Community Development Trust invests in Colo. affordable housing
- San Francisco office market seen as overly concentrated in tech
- Report: REITs acquiring luxury senior-housing projects
- Duke Realty sells suburban Ind. office complex
- Cousins' acquisition of Parkway gets stockholder approval