REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
- In life, there is always a hurdle.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Hackers hit SEC, might have used data for improper trades
- Whole Foods to shift away from local sellers
- InvenTrust Properties acquires River Oaks in Los Angeles for $115M
- How single-family REITs handled Hurricane Harvey
- Q2 investment sales increase in parts of the US
- Robo advisers likely to buy up ETFs