Combined $8.4 billion REIT to focus on New York, Washington markets.
Kevin Tyler of Green Street Advisors on the latest developments in health care real estate.
Deal will enable REIT to enter new markets, including Las Vegas and Northern California.
Jay Epstien of DLA Piper on the results of the firm’s recent survey of real estate industry executives.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says property values remain firm year-to-date.
- Study: Living wills fail to decrease bank failure risks
- More Americans report they are living comfortably
- CNL Growth Properties to liquidate
- Businesses not in tune with true cost of capital, Zell says
- Retail assets that aren't top tier will struggle, Zell says
- Stores aren't about to disappear, mall owners say
- Department store performance affecting regional mall index
- Colony Starwood prices $509.1M RMBS with risk-retention tranche