Lodging REIT’s focus shifting to upper upscale hotels.
Student housing REIT’s CEO Bill Bayless discusses evolution of student housing sector and changes to come.
Rodney Ramcharan of the USC Lusk Center for Real Estate explains potential implications of China’s currency devaluation on the real estate market.
SL Green sees potential to raise in-place rents.
CEO John Kilroy says capital recycling a “big part” of company’s strategy.
- Capital goods orders rose in July
- Market volatility weakens case for rate hike, Fed's Dudley says
- Kite Realty buys Texas retail center for $18M
- Rayonier split has brought clarity, says CEO Nunes
- Global appetite for luxury London homes could drop
- Chinese demand for US properties expected to continue
- Lightstone launches $300M REIT to finance development
- MedEquities Realty Trust plans NYSE debut