CEO David Gladstone says land for “high-value crops” in demand.
CEO Gerry Lopez says company focusing on selling, building and franchising assets.
Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
CEO Michael Landy says company on a “virtuous cycle.”
CEO Mitchell Sabshon says Inland focusing on grocery and shadow-anchored retail.
- I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that's ever happened to me has taught me compassion.
- REIT.com Resources
- Several factors fueling decline in use of public transit, expert says
- Nordstrom partners with tux-rental startup
- Analysis: Self-storage fundamentals remain strong despite share declines
- Google leases 166,460 SF at Hudson Pacific complex
- Philadelphia's Center City experiencing apartment boom
- Amazon explores more brick-and-mortar retail options