CEO Joey Agree keeping a close watch on valuations, cap rates.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says focus is on value-add improvements.
CEO Gary Wojtaszek sees “huge opportunity” to increase market share.
Rayonier owns 2.7 million acres in U.S. and New Zealand.
Executives highlight importance of core operating business.
- FSB drops review of asset managers based on size
- Source: Talks on IHG-Starwood merger have ended
- Boston Properties has buyer for D.C. office property
- Spirit Realty focused on acquisitions, tenant diversification
- Private equity firms sell older NYC properties
- More M&A between hospitals, REITs expected
- U.S. banks prepare to expand globally as European peers downsize
- Study: Currency volatility doesn't prevent high stock returns