Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
- He that is overcautious will accomplish little.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- NAFTA negotiators open to speedy process
- Draghi, Yellen to address persistently low inflation
- Sempra reportedly to pay $9.45B for Oncor
- Quality Care Properties wants receivership for HCR ManorCare
- Malls reinvent themselves with different tenants, new uses
- Developers experiment with high-end urban assisted living