REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- US homebuilder sentiment fell more than expected
- US housing starts dipped in Aug.
- Guardian Life to sublease space at 10 Hudson Yards
- New York City REIT secures 2 tenants at 9 Times Square
- How Best Buy is beating the competition in age of e-commerce
- Texas seen as likely to get Amazon's new headquarters