Deloitte’s Wyndham Smith says FASB should consider income statement restructuring.
Duke tax director Mark Patterson highlights need for internal cohesion to support compliance.
EY’s Jennifer Hillenmeyer says new standard likely to have “significant impact” on REITs.
Loeb & Loeb’s Terence Cuff says existing partnership and audit agreements need amending.
Deloitte’s Mark Van Deusen discusses preferential dividend rule, FIRPTA changes.
- The empires of the future are the empires of the mind.
- REIT.com Resources
- NYC steps up crackdown on illegal short-term rentals
- Banks worldwide brace for Fundamental Review of the Trading Book
- Mnuchin eyes reform for housing market finance
- Costco shareholders to receive special dividend
- 2 FASB standards that will affect REITs
- Kilroy Realty emphasizes awareness in fight against cyberrisk