Transparency, tenant engagement, guest involvement among trends highlighted.
Analysts say health care REITs continue to seek high-quality senior housing portfolios.
There’s a catchphrase at Urstadt Biddle that underscores its vision: Little is lovely, profits are sanity, and size is vanity.
U.S. REITs continue to benefit from low interest rates and positive fundamentals, analysts say.
Venture capitalist Kevin O'Leary of ABC's "Shark Tank" discusses investment benefits of REITs on popular reality show.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY REIT MAGAZINE
- Pension funds seek more real estate but remain wary of risk - t.co/CTrrO9CUuV
- Have you explored our relaunched Market Commentary section, w/ market analysis from the NAREIT economics team? t.co/iJitZKI0Wt
- Less "me " space, more "we" space - Changing tenant space needs shaping office development - t.co/0gMjGTRQ0L
- Space per North American office worker averaged 225 square feet in 2010 and shrank to 176 square feet in 2012. t.co/Dfsfi52VkM
- Sears Holdings Corp aims to raise $2 billion selling 300 properties in REIT launch in June - t.co/8L1V2cJYXV
- FSOC reportedly weighs SIFI status for Nomura
- Obama seeks to sway Democrats opposed to fiduciary proposal
- ARCP says restatement will include 2 additional years
- Simon Property continues investing in Houston's Galleria
- Falling oil prices weigh on N.D. apartment rents
- ARC Hospitality closes $1.8B Equity Inns portfolio deal
- Conor Flynn to take over as Kimco chief next year
- Cerberus to acquire rental-home operator, sources say
REITs in the News
- Equinix at Morgan Stanley Technology, Media & Telecom Conference
- Cedar Realty Trust Acquires Lawndale Plaza In Philadelphia, PA
- 3 REITs That Should Continue To Boost Dividends
- Equinix Leverages Cisco's Tail-f Network Control System to Help Make Multi-Cloud Access a Reality for Enterprise Customers Worldwide