Deal will enable REIT to enter new markets, including Las Vegas and Northern California.
Jay Epstien of DLA Piper on the results of the firm’s recent survey of real estate industry executives.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says property values remain firm year-to-date.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says underlying fundamentals remain solid.
Lodging REIT CEO Justin Knight says 2016 is off to a solid start.
- Retailers may turn promotional to move unsold goods
- Congress could soften upcoming CMBS risk-retention rule
- Logistics companies consider consolidation amid poor growth
- Commentary: NIC data provide insight into senior housing
- Tech tenants compete for industrial space
- RXR Realty closes on $1.7B Manhattan office purchase
- D.C. hotel surge stirs oversupply worries
- Near-campus student housing trades at lower cap rates