Camden’s Ric Campo says damage from storms has led to surge in demand for apartments.
REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
- It is a thing of no great difficulty to raise objections against another man's oration -- nay, it is a very easy matter -- but to produce a better in its place is a work extremely troublesome.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Global trade growing faster than expected, WTO says
- ECB to create interest-rate benchmark
- Fed prompts investors to raise rate-hike odds
- NRF: Halloween spending to hit new high this year
- Four Corners buys restaurant portfolio from Washington Prime for $67.2M
- Digital Realty eyes growth in Asia