Steve Manaker discusses the changes to the REIT industry in his career.
Lodging REIT invests $15 million to upgrade hotel housed inside former train station.
Chatham Financial’s Robert Barton expects biggest change in area of ineffectiveness.
American Tower’s Ed DiSanto says increased board-management communication needed this year.
Newly appointed chief executive Jeffrey Jennison says the historic company will remain rooted in California.
- Life is what we make it -- always has been, always will be.
- REIT.com Resources
- Labor's Acosta to review but not delay fiduciary rule
- Sears to shutter more stores
- Uncovering the affordable big-city retail districts
- New York real estate giants search for promising tech startups
- CyrusOne sees growth from outsourcing, sector rotation