Veteran REIT analyst Rich Moore talks about the future of REITs and real estate investment.
Dallas/Fort Worth in second place, according to PwC/ULI survey.
Declining vacancy rates and rising rents are expected to support prices, REIT returns.
Newer sectors more active raising capital.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
- Fiduciary-rule FAQ addresses industry concerns
- Adjusted-earnings metrics reportedly under SEC scrutiny
- Most Asia-Pacific millennials plan to buy property
- American Tower CEO: Rising data usage fuels demand for space
- Spirit Realty sells 108 properties to tenant for $205.7M
- Retailers expand in-store pickup to fight Amazon
- Millennials look beyond traditional grocery stores
- Australia's SWF adds US REITs to holdings