Ken Betts of Locke Lorde LLP says PNRLs looking to make liquidity events more effective.
EY’s Serena Wolfe expects SEC to adopt a more targeted approach on convergence.
Morrison & Foerster’s David Slotkin says smaller REITs could see cost of capital rise.
Blackstone’s Jonathan Gray anticipates public market support for single-family model.
Griffin Capital’s Kevin Shields sees potential for DOL fiduciary rule to shut out smaller investors.
- Retail brokers left out of SEC market-structure advisory panel
- Banks see benefits in shrinking as costs rise, returns fall
- Inflation worries prompt investors to turn to TIPS
- Campus Crest taps management company for repositioning
- Commentary: A glimpse at the mall of tomorrow
- Italy's Sorgente Group pursues REIT IPO
- Dispute looms over reporting corporate-bond trades
- Lawyer: M&A could increase with valuation gaps, higher interest rates