CEO David Gladstone says land for “high-value crops” in demand.
CEO Gerry Lopez says company focusing on selling, building and franchising assets.
Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
CEO Michael Landy says company on a “virtuous cycle.”
CEO Mitchell Sabshon says Inland focusing on grocery and shadow-anchored retail.
- Failure has to be an option. ... No important endeavor that required innovation was done without risk.
- REIT.com Resources
- Supreme Court to hear case on investor disclosures
- Chicago Fed president says up to 4 rate hikes possible this year
- Tourism industry voices concerns about travel restrictions
- Darden to pay $780M for Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
- How data, computational power will remake real estate
- Apple Hospitality CEO still bullish about fundamentals