COO Shobi Khan discusses GGP’s latest sustainability report.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says occupancy rates at record highs.
CEO David Rogers tells REIT.com that the self-storage REIT sees continued scope for growth.
MAA and Post focused on apartment properties in Sunbelt region of the country.
Author Stephanie Krewson-Kelly says generalist investors trying to learn more about REITs.
- Fed has options for dealing with recession, Yellen says
- Today's high home prices differ from last bubble
- GGP aiming for a 10% energy consumption reduction in 2017
- UK commercial property values projected to fall 12%
- Investors take less beaten path in NYC rental markets
- Competition increases as cheap target-date funds gain popularity
- Slumping IPO market may get burst of activity
- Index change will bring more individual investors to real estate