Venerable Washington REIT has been remade since CEO Paul McDermott took over in 2013.
Combined $8.4 billion REIT to focus on New York, Washington markets.
Kevin Tyler of Green Street Advisors on the latest developments in health care real estate.
Deal will enable REIT to enter new markets, including Las Vegas and Northern California.
Jay Epstien of DLA Piper on the results of the firm’s recent survey of real estate industry executives.
- Fed Chair Janet Yellen says a rate increase will be appropriate in coming months
- Could this South Dakota case help states collect online sales taxes?
- Westfield tests out shopping mall tech in London location
- Foreign retailers have growing presence at ReCon
- Hudson Yards opens first tower
- How to pick REITs that can ride out economy, interest rate increases
- BlackRock launches European ETF buying US MBS
- Norway's parliament pushes to add infrastructure to sovereign wealth fund