BMO poll forecasts that residential REIT sector will be top performer in 2015.
Deloitte's Bob O'Brien discusses how evolving technologies are changing the real estate business in the long run.
BioMed CEO says assets not adequately valued by public markets.
Citi and Bank of America Merrill Lynch take second and third spots in Institutional Investor awards.
Urban Land Institute survey shows stable transaction volume, growth in CMBS.
- Fed should wait on raising rates, official says
- NexPoint Residential uses value-added approach to investments
- Small-cell technology is a revenue driver for Crown Castle
- Inland Real Estate buys 2 retail centers for $174M
- Self-storage industry is flourishing
- Taubman Centers zeroes in on 2 secondary cities in China
- BlackRock to launch fund aimed at profiting from doing good
- Corporate bond market looking less healthy