Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
- One of the most important lessons I learned in business was that if all you're getting from your team is a single point of view -- usually your point of view -- you've got to worry. You can get your own point of view for free.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Industrial metal prices keep rising
- Mnuchin: Carried-interest tax rule might stay for some funds
- Terreno Realty sells Baltimore portfolio for $40.5M
- CEO: CyrusOne has strong portfolio, growth prospects
- NYC's Plaza Hotel is reportedly for sale
- Chicago's deconversion trend