Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
Cohen & Steers CEO recalls “brutal” fund launch and looks ahead to future of REITs.
Steven Moore of KPMG says due diligence process serves as “the foundation of ownership.”
Greg Silvers of EPR says he learned in his first year on the job that managing talented employees is paramount.
Chris Dubrowski of Deloitte says Mortgage REITs watching FASB’s credit impairment rules.
- Obama will veto bill blocking Labor's fiduciary rule, White House says
- Opponents of Labor's fiduciary rule still working to stop it
- Broadstone Net Lease buys 2 properties for $54.6M
- Washington REIT sells Md. office portfolio
- Momentum in tech office space starts to slow
- Crown Castle to increase investment in small cells
- Manhattan's upscale renters see more concessions
- Volatility has halted REIT IPOs, says NYSE official