Steve Manaker discusses the changes to the REIT industry in his career.
Lodging REIT invests $15 million to upgrade hotel housed inside former train station.
Chatham Financial’s Robert Barton expects biggest change in area of ineffectiveness.
American Tower’s Ed DiSanto says increased board-management communication needed this year.
Newly appointed chief executive Jeffrey Jennison says the historic company will remain rooted in California.
- My relationship with death remains the same -- I'm strongly against it.
- REIT.com Resources
- Saudi Arabia invests $20B in Blackstone's new infrastructure fund
- Analysts: Fed won't return to pre-crisis role
- Small-town America's malls are doing just fine
- REIT analyst looks back at industry's progress
- How Alexandria Real Estate Equities beat the market and its peers