First-quarter earnings present positive outlook, analysts say.
Shopping center REIT approaching the 20th anniversary of going public.
Transaction includes spinoff of Houston assets into new publicly traded REIT.
Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
Cohen & Steers CEO recalls “brutal” fund launch and looks ahead to future of REITs.
- Britain's EU referendum is a concern for Fed, official says
- Fed targets bank trading-partner contracts to boost stability
- Freddie Mac reports $354M loss for Q1
- Sports Authority still aims to find a buyer
- Record hotel construction not expected to outpace demand
- Divergent reports on apartment rent create confusion
- Australian REITs remain attractive to foreign investors
- Negative interest rates raise floating-rate-loan costs