David Kessler of CohnReznick says multifamily sector still has room to run.
Federal Realty’s Chris Brown highlights water reduction, rooftop farming projects.
Iron Mountain’s Kevin Hagen stresses importance of creative thinking.
IMT’s Cliff Majersik says REITs “stepping up their game.”
Kimco’s Will Teichman says the shopping center REIT is focusing on defined standards for sustainable construction.
- Sen. Shelby questions legality of negative rates
- Finances are hindering homeownership for 45%, survey finds
- PREIT, Macerich buy properties around Philadelphia outlet project
- Pinnacle acquisition could close in the spring
- Boston Properties exec: Renewable energy offers opportunities
- W.P. Carey CEO Trevor Bond steps down
- Manhattan apartment landlords offer more concessions
- Global stocks sink amid rising doubts about economy