After spinning off Xenia hotel platform, InvenTrust continues to divest.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says some publicly traded REITs will become acquisition targets.
EII Capital Management’s Michael Hudgins covers key issues influencing the REIT market right now.
Two bills passed in April by House aim to promote information sharing.
Broader economic concerns weigh on the sector, analysts say.
- Fannie, Freddie set liquidity minimums for nonbank lenders
- Lawmaker threatens funding cutoff to stop fiduciary rule
- Health insurers in some states want to hike premiums
- Fed might let banks use some munis to meet new rules
- Piedmont's CEO: Job growth looks promising, but other issues loom
- Renters find high prices worthwhile
- Community Healthcare Trust sells 6.25M shares on first NYSE trading day
- Indian property developer DLF plans office REIT