BioMed CEO says assets not adequately valued by public markets.
Citi and Bank of America Merrill Lynch take second and third spots in Institutional Investor awards.
Urban Land Institute survey shows stable transaction volume, growth in CMBS.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says real estate sector supported by domestic economy.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT valuation levels have shown improvement.
- Moody's retains AAA rating for US
- Retailers to ring up 3.7% holiday sales growth
- Property investors find multiple global opportunities, portfolio manager says
- Property managers say rents will rise in 2016
- America's "de-suburbanization" fueling demand for urban apartments, Sam Zell says
- UDR has 8 properties under contract for $287M
- ULI issues US commercial real estate market outlook
- CalPERS bringing transparency to carried-interest costs