Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
CEO Michael Landy says company on a “virtuous cycle.”
CEO Mitchell Sabshon says Inland focusing on grocery and shadow-anchored retail.
CEO David Neithercut says 2017 transaction volume will moderate from previous year.
NAREIT’s John Worth previews a REITWise 2017 panel on the state of the real estate market.
- To different minds, the same world is a hell, and a heaven.
- REIT.com Resources
- Growing number of workers believe they will need $1M to retire
- Sen. Brown willing to revisit some aspects of Dodd-Frank
- Judge won't grant injunction blocking fiduciary rule
- Mall operator to woo families with kids' activity spots
- Alexandria Equities, Uber change terms of San Francisco venture
- Brookfield, American Tower vie for India wireless tower assets