Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
NAREIT’s Case not persuaded by arguments that REITs are nearing end of market cycle.
Kilroy founded predecessor to West Coast REIT in 1952.
REIT returns continue to beat broader market in 2016.
Welltower COO Jeff Miller says health care real estate companies eventually need to develop common standards for sustainability reporting.
- Regulators propose bank cybersecurity standards
- Gas, rent costs drive US inflation
- Apple to turn 95 stores into community hubs in 2016
- How REITs can use big data
- SL Green sells stake in apartment building to BlackRock
- Hedge fund startup numbers drop to 16-year low
- Some analysts see a slowdown for REITs
- Cantor Fitzgerald eyes $1B public non-listed REIT