Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Combined company to have estimated market cap of approximately $11 billion.
Industrial, data center, infrastructure and manufactured home REITs among top performers.
Ed Walter reflects on the evolution of the lodging business and REITs and real estate.
- Happiness is the consequence of personal effort.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Futures market signals skepticism of Fed rate increase
- Treasury investors cautious as debt-ceiling showdown nears
- Report: July brought the year's biggest retail sales jump
- Homebuilder sentiment surges from 8-month low in July to 3-month high
- Jay Leupp highlights undervalued markets around the world
- Analyst: Strip-center REITs are a smart investment