NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure discusses the impact of REITs’ efforts to adapt to shifts in consumer shopping behavior.
King & Spalding’s Carrie Ratliff says clients taking a wait-and-see approach.
Real estate values will likely be flat for six to 12 months, according to Green Street’s Lachance.
Residential, retail and lodging executives discuss sector dynamics.
CAQ’s Catherine Ide says non-GAAP information offers useful insights.
- I stand upon my desk to remind myself that we must constantly look at things in a different way.
- REIT.com Resources
- Report: Existing-home sales in March hit 10-year high
- AccorHotels sees signs of a turnaround in France
- Green Street: Private real estate values expected to remain flat
- Report: Multifamily sentiment remains lackluster
- Industrial warehouse sector positioned for continued positive growth
- Schroders to acquire private equity firm Adveq