Look for consolidation to come in the single-family housing sector, according to David Auerbach of Esposito Securities.
Stifel Nicolaus’ John Guinee sees focus on REITs with consistent earnings and dividend growth.
Eaton Vance’s Scott Craig sees apartment supply as short-term headwind.
National Storage CEO Arlen Nordhagen expects REIT to play “aggressive” role in sector consolidation.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says company committed to maintaining diverse tenant base.
- SEC smoothes path for quicker approval of actively managed ETFs
- Central bank meetings on this week's agenda
- Corporate Office Properties Trust forms data-center JV
- NYC apartment supply set to surge
- Duke Realty sells Phoenix distribution center for $75M
- Douglas Emmett buys L.A. office for $225M
- How Cafaro's leadership has transformed Ventas
- More medical offices find homes in shopping centers