New technology considered complementary to cell towers.
Mark Roberts of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management discusses the near-term market outlook for real estate.
Combined company expected to be major player in single-family market.
Market watchers say fundamentals improving, foreign capital flows still robust.
REIT’s portfolio of luxury apartments is seeing record occupancy.
- House committee passes bill short-circuiting Labor rule on "best-interests" standard for advisers
- Treasury Secretary Lew calls for increasing debt limit by Nov. 5
- Mall of America to grow by another 1 million square feet
- US hotel construction booming
- Multifamily market's vacancy rate rises as more supply delivers
- A REIT regime could help Poland, stock exchange adviser says
- Japan's $1.2T pension fund increases exposure to riskier foreign bonds
- Closure of private equity funds at record low, Preqin says