Dallas/Fort Worth in second place, according to PwC/ULI survey.
Declining vacancy rates and rising rents are expected to support prices, REIT returns.
Newer sectors more active raising capital.
Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
NAREIT’s Case not persuaded by arguments that REITs are nearing end of market cycle.
- Labor's Borzi: Fiduciary-rule guidance coming
- SEC considers "universal proxy card" for board elections
- Micro-unit buildings emerge in D.C.
- Starwood CEO sees robust growth in real estate
- Retailers find asking rates on Fifth Avenue too high
- Vornado could sell D.C. portfolio to JBG, sources say
- REITs' capital raising up, more focused on senior debt
- REIT earnings reflect varying sector fundamentals