REITs are “bricks and mortar with liquidity,” according to Neuberger Berman’s Tiltman.
Industrial, infrastructure and data center REIT returns outpace market.
Dirk Aulabaugh of Green Street's Advisory Group says some mall REIT portfolios could become privatization targets.
Gorin served as chair of NAREIT’s Mortgage REIT Council.
Lazard’s Jay Leupp also bullish on Hong Kong and China.
- Going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful ... that's what matters to me.
- Explore real estate investment with NAREIT's online resources
- Traders bump odds of another rate hike to 50%
- $1.5T tax cut gains support from Senate GOP
- Walgreens wins approval to buy 1,932 Rite Aid stores
- Camden Property Trust steps up renting after Hurricane Harvey
- Numerous suitors line up for Plaza Hotel
- Greystar-led fund's $4.4B acquisition of Monogram Residential closes