Looking for consolidation to come in the single-family housing sector, according to David Auerbach of Esposito Securities.
Stifel Nicolaus’ John Guinee sees focus on REITs with consistent earnings and dividend growth.
Eaton Vance’s Scott Craig sees apartment supply as short-term headwind.
National Storage CEO Arlen Nordhagen expects REIT to play “aggressive” role in sector consolidation.
CEO Dennis Gershenson says company committed to maintaining diverse tenant base.
- IMF urges G-20 to reinvigorate global growth
- Fed confronts limits of monetary policy
- Housing rebound is promising sign for US economy
- Vanke confirms $1.9B deal for Blackstone assets
- Medical Properties Trust sells 3 hospitals for $111.5M
- Miami tech park is part of Ventas' Blackstone deal
- RioCan buys out partner in 4 assets in $267.7M deal
- Malls consider nonretail uses for empty space