CEO Chris Czarnecki sees rapid consolidation in single-family rental market.
CEO Chris Volk says database of potential tenants exceeds 10,000 companies.
CEO Bill Bayless says strongest opportunities remain on development side.
CEO Nelson Mills says office REIT has completed asset transition.
Arlen Nordhagen says REIT expects to expand asset base this year.
- Criticism is so often nothing more than the eye garrulously denouncing the shape of the peephole that gives access to hidden treasure.
- REIT.com Resources
- Fed's Dudley argues for further tightening
- Healthcare REITs eye Senate bill vote-counting with concern
- Continued lack of supply kept home prices rising in April
- What students want in housing today
- Flexible office space expensive in NYC
- Dallas apartment demand far exceeds supply