Broader economic concerns weigh on the sector, analysts say.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says supply levels nationwide remain muted.
Analysis from Fidelity touts benefits of investing in real estate abroad.
Joe Fisher of Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management on the relationship between rising interest rates and REIT performance.
The Real Estate Investment and Jobs Act of 2015 expected to stimulate foreign investment in U.S. real estate.
- Companies, consumers increase borrowing activity
- FINRA CEO has concerns about Labor Dept. fiduciary rule
- Mortgage REIT strategy pays off for Fortress
- Chesapeake buys L.A's Ace Hotel for $103M
- Report: Real estate investors overlook international opportunities
- Biggest banks said to back away from small institutional clients
- Expert discusses REITs and rising interest rates
- REIT returns decline in April but outperform S&P 500 for Q1