In an interview with REIT.com, CEO Tyler Morse discusses pursuing one-off hotel properties with historic significance.
Look for consolidation to come in the single-family housing sector, according to David Auerbach of Esposito Securities.
Stifel Nicolaus’ John Guinee sees focus on REITs with consistent earnings and dividend growth.
Eaton Vance’s Scott Craig sees apartment supply as short-term headwind.
National Storage CEO Arlen Nordhagen expects REIT to play “aggressive” role in sector consolidation.
- Homeownership decline might not be cause for worry
- REITs embrace link between sustainability, performance
- Hersha Hospitality buys Envoy Hotel in Boston for $112.5M
- Tech slowdown touches San Francisco office, residential markets
- Two Harbors to close most of mortgage REIT business
- Litt urges NorthStar to change proposed REIT
- Wealthy investors look to real estate for income
- Analysts see momentum continuing for REITs