BMO analyst Paul Adornato sees manufactured housing enjoying positive supply-demand dynamics.
CEO Randy Churchey sees significant embedded growth on development side.
Ben Butcher sees “pretty plentiful” opportunities to buy.
Jay Brown sees small cells potentially rivaling tower business in long term.
CEO John McRoberts says REIT able to achieve attractive pricing levels.
- Only someone who is well-prepared has the opportunity to improvise.
- REIT.com Resources
- Global banks to vote on replacing Libor
- Getting retail tech right can be a challenge for malls
- Agree's new 2017 acquisition guidance raised to $250M
- Startups bring new business model to self-storage industry
- Texas mall developers renovate for the future
- Blackstone buys stake in UK office firm for $630M