Steven Marks of Fitch Ratings says GICS move may increase appeal of raising capital through equity issuances.
NAREIT’s Case not persuaded by arguments that REITs are nearing end of market cycle.
Kilroy founded predecessor to West Coast REIT in 1952.
REIT returns continue to beat broader market in 2016.
Welltower COO Jeff Miller says health care real estate companies eventually need to develop common standards for sustainability reporting.
- SoftBank to roll out retail robots in the US this year
- Showrooming becoming an asset in increasingly online world
- Multifamily REITs with US footprints do well for Canadians
- High-yield bonds, stocks diverge
- Company files for $175M IPO for buildings to grow medical marijuana
- Some retail CMBS investors may be in trouble
- Columnist: REITs remain a good investment
- US home resales bounce back