Newly established net lease REIT wants to diversify restaurant portfolio.
Equity REITs no longer part of financials sector.
Steve Buller of Fidelity Investments says many investment funds have underweighted real estate.
CEO Paul Pittman expects REIT to “aggressively” pursue growth.
NAREIT’s Michael Grupe says the new real estate sector will mean REITs are more likely to trade in line with underlying fundamentals.
- Asset managers praise regulatory shift
- Fed wants more capital at biggest banks
- Repeat buyers are housing market's weak spot, report says
- Moody's: Airbnb impact dims lodging outlook for 2017
- Retail REITs' rescue of Aeropostale unprecedented
- Global Net Lease's acquisition of ARC Global Trust II can proceed
- Anbang reportedly wrapping up $6.5B Strategic Hotels purchase
- Monogram Residential Trust reportedly in sale talks