Duke tax director Mark Patterson highlights need for internal cohesion to support compliance.
EY’s Jennifer Hillenmeyer says new standard likely to have “significant impact” on REITs.
Loeb & Loeb’s Terence Cuff says existing partnership and audit agreements need amending.
Deloitte’s Mark Van Deusen discusses preferential dividend rule, FIRPTA changes.
Data center REITs are looking to balance regional dominance with expansion.
- I'm not young enough to know everything.
- REIT.com Resources
- Proposed tax plan reportedly would cut corporate rate to 15%
- MetLife seeks delay in SIFI case
- Van Deusen: PATH Act produced important FIRPTA reforms
- Target to remodel 28 Dallas/Fort Worth stores in 2017
- Analysts eye leasing prospects for One Vanderbilt with concern
- Commercial property asset values teeter, dip