Lodging REIT’s focus shifting to upper upscale hotels.
Student housing REIT’s CEO Bill Bayless discusses evolution of student housing sector and changes to come.
Rodney Ramcharan of the USC Lusk Center for Real Estate explains potential implications of China’s currency devaluation on the real estate market.
SL Green sees potential to raise in-place rents.
CEO John Kilroy says capital recycling a “big part” of company’s strategy.
- Yuan's fall could be a windfall for US retailers
- Inland Residential acquires $45.8M Md. multifamily building
- Ashford Hospitality Trust seeks clarity for investors
- Crowdfunded hotel-condo development to open in NYC
- SL Green, Vornado continue to lease up 280 Park Ave.
- Starwood rolls out Tribute chain in Europe
- Hotel chains offer perks to win direct bookings
- First Trust readies global real estate ETF