Transparency, tenant engagement, guest involvement among trends highlighted.
Analysts say health care REITs continue to seek high-quality senior housing portfolios.
There’s a catchphrase at Urstadt Biddle that underscores its vision: Little is lovely, profits are sanity, and size is vanity.
U.S. REITs continue to benefit from low interest rates and positive fundamentals, analysts say.
Venture capitalist Kevin O'Leary of ABC's "Shark Tank" discusses investment benefits of REITs on popular reality show.
VideosTom Klaritch, executive vice president of medical office properties for health care REIT HCP, Inc. (NYSE: HCP), joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. HCP won a 2013 Leader in the Light Award in the health care category. Klaritch... Read More
VideosKeven Lindemann, director of research firm SNL Financial’s real estate group, joined REIT.com for a video interview to look back at REITs’ activity in the capital markets in 2013 and look ahead to 2014. Lindemann broke down the different sources of capital raises for REITs in 2013 and how they... Read More
VideosCindy Jacobs, senior advisor at the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) Energy Star Program, joined REIT.com for a video interview at NAREIT’s 2014 Leader in the Light Working Forum in San Francisco. Energy Star was established in 1992 and is a voluntary program that helps businesses and... Read More
READ THE JANUARY/FEBRUARY REIT MAGAZINE
- Multifamily investors seek better returns in suburbs - t.co/bCOpUxPX4N
- 2 private equity groups vie to acquire Life Time Fitness - t.co/g7SjFQZzA7
- Commercial REIT ETFs are in a good spot - t.co/pPfTt227xv
- Goldman Sachs banker expects rise in REIT M&A - t.co/U5DSNYTAfX
- Are you an individual investor looking for info on REITs? We've got you covered: t.co/Z6vUcdEXo1
- FHFA to offer Fannie, Freddie liquidity details in Q2
- Official suggests Fannie, Freddie won't be allowed to rebuild capital
- Fed stress tests find 31 biggest banks have adequate capital
- Commentary: Recovery is just right for commercial real estate
- Multifamily investors seek better returns in suburbs
- REITs offer real estate exposure without landlord duties
- Analyst warns of prospect of higher borrowing costs
- 2 private equity groups vie to acquire Life Time Fitness
REITs in the News