CEO Gerry Lopez says company focusing on selling, building and franchising assets.
Philip Charls sees further opportunities to introduce REIT model in Europe.
CEO Michael Landy says company on a “virtuous cycle.”
CEO Mitchell Sabshon says Inland focusing on grocery and shadow-anchored retail.
CEO David Neithercut says 2017 transaction volume will moderate from previous year.
- I learned compassion from being discriminated against. Everything bad that's ever happened to me has taught me compassion.
- REIT.com Resources
- Several factors fueling decline in use of public transit, expert says
- Nordstrom partners with tux-rental startup
- Analysis: Self-storage fundamentals remain strong despite share declines
- Google leases 166,460 SF at Hudson Pacific complex
- Philadelphia's Center City experiencing apartment boom
- Amazon explores more brick-and-mortar retail options