BMO poll forecasts that residential REIT sector will be top performer in 2015.
Deloitte's Bob O'Brien discusses how evolving technologies are changing the real estate business in the long run.
BioMed CEO says assets not adequately valued by public markets.
Citi and Bank of America Merrill Lynch take second and third spots in Institutional Investor awards.
Urban Land Institute survey shows stable transaction volume, growth in CMBS.
- GE reportedly close to selling $30B loan portfolio to Wells Fargo
- Basel Committee to allow banks to use external credit ratings
- US Fed official nods to risks but still favors rate boost
- Hotels are developing within airports to get ever closer to business travelers
- Los Angeles County office fundamentals steadily improving
- Subleased office space in Houston is on the rise
- REITs give mom-and-pop investors additional choices
- Credit Suisse seeks to claw back unpaid interest in Class X holdings from legacy CMBS