IMT’s Cliff Majersik says REITs “stepping up their game.”
Kimco’s Will Teichman says the shopping center REIT is focusing on defined standards for sustainable construction.
Kilroy’s Sara Neff sees increased role for sustainability metrics in SEC filings.
Equity One’s Joe Lopez says REITs sustainability programs have grown “substantially.”
GRESB’s Chris Pyke says U.S. REITs closing the gap with foreign counterparts.
- Obama submits $4.1T budget proposal to Congress
- CBL & Associates sells majority stake in Raleigh mall
- Asbury Park looks to new hotel for further growth
- WeWorks plans US, global expansion
- Douglas Emmett buys Los Angeles office portfolio for $1.34B
- Women gain influence in REIT industry
- Conditions are ripe for REITs to make a comeback in 2016
- Analysts: Sears may need to sell more assets to stay afloat