Michael Schwartz of RMS says foreign capital not deterred by rate hikes.
Steve Manaker discusses the changes to the REIT industry in his career.
Lodging REIT invests $15 million to upgrade hotel housed inside former train station.
Chatham Financial’s Robert Barton expects biggest change in area of ineffectiveness.
American Tower’s Ed DiSanto says increased board-management communication needed this year.
- The real fountain of youth is hidden in the imagination you draw upon to face everyday challenges.
- SmartBrief will not publish Monday
- REIT.com Resources
- Basel to standardize capital output floor
- Senators ask GAO to look into foreign investment in CRE
- Coach went small to survive
- How Camden Property Trust built a healthy corporate culture
- Caesars eyes real estate development, other options for growth