Kilroy Realty’s Sara Neff talks about some of the company's latest achievements in energy efficiency, water conservation, and health and wellness.
First-quarter earnings present positive outlook, analysts say.
Shopping center REIT approaching the 20th anniversary of going public.
Transaction includes spinoff of Houston assets into new publicly traded REIT.
Carol Bradshaw of Westfield Corp. says REITs offering new services in face of digital competition should be careful.
- Shift in partnership tax burden raises questions, lawyer says
- Employers added 160,000 jobs in April
- NYC apartment landlords think city will freeze rents
- Builders back away from entry-level homes
- US apartment market attracts China's Modern Land
- Retail sale-leaseback pipeline could expand
- Investors want GSEs in mortgage market, Fannie Mae CEO says
- Fannie, Freddie get permission to make more multifamily loans