Urban Land Institute survey shows stable transaction volume, growth in CMBS.
NAREIT’s Calvin Schnure says real estate sector supported by domestic economy.
NAREIT’s Brad Case says REIT valuation levels have shown improvement.
REITs outpace broader market as fundamentals remain robust.
New technology considered complementary to cell towers.
- US trade deficit jumps in cautionary note for Fed
- Asset managers' near-record buying powers dollar's rise
- A&P sells 36 stores in first auction
- Health Care REIT rebrands itself as Welltower
- Tanger Factory Outlet REIT sells noncore assets for $150.7M
- Central banks ramp up sell-off of US government debt
- JPMorgan takes risky approach of buying home mortgages from smaller lenders
- Motley Fool looks at REITs and their prospects